Welcome to Writers Ink.e.V.
Writers Ink. e.V. is active in and around Braunschweig, Germany,
but our members come from all over the world.
Even though English is not our mother tongue, we still enjoy
writing prose and poetry in the English language.
Interested? Please join us for a round of words!
- The Daniil Pashkoff Prize for Creative Writing English by a Non-Native Speaker
- Creative writing courses and workshops in schools and other institutions
- Readings and publications (we have already published five DPP anthologies)
- Evaluation and discussion of texts as well as useful tips and tricks for writers
- Readings of famous Creative Writers
Next Writers Ink. venues:
Writers Ink. Read-Ins at the Raabe Haus
All venues take place in the Raabe-Haus:Literaturzentrum, Leonhardstr. 29a,
38102 Braunschweig on Saturday at 11 a.m.
There is no charge. Meetings usually take 2-3 hours - we bring short texts
that we've written at home and read them to the others in order to receive
feedback. Occasionally, we have workshops with set topics or exercises...
Mail us for more information. Be creative. Join the fun.
26.08. Long Fiction
21.10. Open Workshop